Why Choose Faith Lutheran School?
- Philosophy: A child can become fully educated only by exploring and coming to terms with all facets of human existence. Faith Lutheran School supports parents who desire a well-rounded and balanced educational program for their children.
- School-Home Connectivity: A Christian school environment supports and extends the loving home environment most parents strive to create.
- Learning Environment: An exciting, hands-on, experiential learning environment filled with love and compassions supports the different learning styles of our students.
- Education: Only dedicated and “called” teachers can minister to the total needs of children in an educational setting. FLS also meets all state and core requirements in its curriculum.
- Parental Involvement: Parents of children at Faith Lutheran School care about the education of their children. Active parental involvement in school programming is essential to the success of the joint educational endeavor.
- Lifelong Results: Future generations will depend upon people with appropriate values and attitudes to provide direction and quality in life; the values and attitudes taught at FLS are essential to this process.
- Faith: The Gospel of Jesus Christ is not only presented in a straight forward, non-sectarian, and natural manner, but the message is modeled in the behavior of those associated with the program. Spiritual and/or religious experiences at school are intended to support those established in the home.
Did you know?
The NAEP report, often called the "Nation's Report Card" ranked the Lutheran School system the #1 school system in the country!
Faith Lutheran School is a member of LESA, the Lutheran Elementary School Association for Lutheran Schools in Missouri.